The Amazon Digital Devices and Services team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to help negotiate and execute new partnerships with hardware manufacturers. The ideal candidate has native Spanish language and local market and business expertise. She/he has solid technical expertise as well as sound business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and relationship management in an international setting. Some of the key job functions of this position are:
- Serve as a key member of the Digital Devices and Services Business Development team to define and deliver the strategy to partner with third party companies.
- Mange both executive and working level relationships with large consumer electronic device and component makers.
- Execute partnerships to ensure that agreed contractual terms and obligations are met in a timely manner by both sides.
- Align partner activities with internal marketing, product, legal and engineering teams.
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress and roadblocks.