Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it aims at becoming the most customer-centric company in the world. How? By having people like you who make sure that customers can find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding, continuously innovating and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for a smart, team-oriented, and analytical Senior Vendor Manager to join the Home & Living team - one of the fastest growing and more challenging retail businesses available on Amazon.es
As a Senior Vendor Manager you will be the main point of contact for several vendor partners and focus on facilitating the business relationship, and will support in improving business terms to achieve merchant recruiting goals and business targets.
You will support in integrating economic analysis and merchandising instincts into a cohesive category plan. As a successful Senior Vendor Manager you will conduct research, collect, analyze and process economic and statistical data, monitor economic trends, and develop forecasts for our online business.
You will support Category’s growth, by supporting store marketing promotions, facilitating the relationships with vendors to maximize selection, and reacting to industry-related economic trends.
You will also serve as a primary advocate for our customer: externally, you must understand the changing competitive landscape and identify industry trends that are relevant to customer selection and experience, while also partnering with vendors to drive improvements in availability and selection.
Internally, you will leverage key metrics to develop customer insights for innovation, and will partner with internal teams to build and implement the business improvements that deliver value to our customer.
This job is based in our Madrid Offices, Spain.Your professional challenge
• You will facilitate strong relationships and initiate discussions with vendors to increase selection and engage them in growth opportunities.
• By analyzing customer data, as well as the market segment in general, you will identify selection gaps and seek out new vendors.
• You will help shaping and managing promotional strategy for the vendors, delivering compelling offers to our customers that drive profitable growth for Amazon.
• You will seek out ways to automate & simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity.
• You will work closely with the site merchandising, in-stock and product management teams for your category.
• The performance of your product category, customer experience and operational efficiency will determine your success