As an Account Manager in our Pioneering Public Sector team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help support the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services.
You will be responsible for supporting and managing a dedicated Public Sector Mid-Market Territory by identifying demand for the AWS services in both new and existing accounts across Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Your goal will be to support the AWS business in the public sector by managing inbound leads, conducting outbound calls, opportunity discovery and pipeline maturation and closing.
This position is based in Madrid and we support relocation where required.Responsibilities
- Manage key customer relationships, prospecting, and pipeline for your assigned territory
- New customer planning by cold calling
- Up and cross management on existing customer base
- Collaborate with Channel, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives in assigned territory
- Present regular and accurate reports for management for review
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a regular basis