· A formal qualification in project management
· Experience of working in a shared services environment
· Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result oriented
· Highly organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects at the same time.
· Demonstrated experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders and matrix environment.
· Team player with excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.