Are you passionate about cloud computing and its potential to overcome some of the biggest challenges in risk analytics, monte carlo analysis, pricing, and financial modelling? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking Solutions Architects to work with customers in the Financial Services Industries to further the state of the art for High Performance Computing.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, solutions architecture and product teams to develop the expertise needed to drive HPC-related solutions Responsibilities
- Design Customer Solutions- Collaborate with the wider AWS teams to help customers and partners architect HPC Solutions that leverage AWS Services
- Devise Strategy- Engage with Solution Architects, Account Managers Professional Services and Partners to define an HPC Engagement strategy for AWS operational territories and key accounts.
- Thought Leadership – Provide thought leadership on solutions that benefit customers through the use of AWS Services. This takes the form of contribution to external publications such as the AWS Compute Blog, whitepapers and reference architectures, as well as internal training of Solutions Architects, Professional Services Consultants, Technical Account Managers, and AWS Trainers
- Serve as a key member of the business development and accounting management team in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
- Assist solution providers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the worldwide AWS solution architect community
- Understand AWS market segments, and industry verticals.
- Understand and exploit the use of internal business support systems.