We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
· You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in Business Intelligence, Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Management, Applied Mathematics, Statistics/statistical analysis or other quantitative areas or related fields.
· Fluency in Microsoft Excel
and basic knowledge in MySQL and/or SQL
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
· You must have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
- Attention to detail, ability to do in-depth data mining, methodical approach to work while also seeking to understand the big picture
· You will be results driven with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!