Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world class e-commerce platform. Amazon Spain
(Madrid office) team is looking for a talented Marketing Manager for Kitchen
category (Small Domestic Appliances) with strong analytical, project management and communication skills.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for customer experience in the category online stores, improving shopping experience to drive conversion. Also, the selected candidates will own demand strategy & segmentation to improve acquisition, partner with vendors to develop effective marketing plans and drive projects to scale marketing processes.
Main responsibilities include:
- Understand through data analysis customer journey, identify actions and orchestrate execution, partnering with business and technology teams
- Audit and drive improvements (through scalable processes) of catalogue data quality, partnering with dedicated teams
- Own demand strategy, measure and optimize channel performance, recommending and execute strategies to improve acquisition
- Define marketing plans, recommend and strategize promotional plans, partnering with vendors and business teams
- Own, audit and scale marketing processes, driving improvements
Our environment is fast-paced and this role requires frequent interactions with business, design, project teams within Amazon.es and Amazon international.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, with experience in manipulating large data-sets. Also, he or she has a demonstrated track record of successful project management, managing multiple projects with competing deadlines. The selected candidate speaks and writes English and Spanish proficiently.