Amazon’s fast growing Hardlines team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical Senior In-Stock manager. We are looking for candidates with passion for innovation, large scale impact and operational improvements with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
A successful candidate in this role will focus on delivering improvements in automation, partnerships with vendors to improve operations while continuously improving operational metrics for the business to support the growth and scale of the category.
You must be willing to challenge the status quo in order to help improve existing processes to improve customer experience.
- Deliver maximum product availability in the Hardlines categories ensuing healthy inventory level and optimal supply chain set-up
- Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
- Work with vendor managers and other team members on expanding selection, executing promotional campaigns, and optimizing sourcing.
- Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve efficiency of our inventory position.
- Be a leader beyond the own categories by giving user input to engineering teams across Amazon
- Manage large scale data to drive decision making.
- Manage multiple projects and cooperate with stakeholders – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.
- Be a passionate category and customer advocate within Amazon.