Company Overview Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
At Amazon it is expected no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been an aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and sellers who list their products on the sites already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and is continuously inventing new efficiencies and offering great opportunity for its customers and for you! You'll help Amazon create the Earth's greatest shopping experience – a store featuring more products and brands with the most compelling content compared to any other online or offline store. This is a great platform from which to launch a career with Amazon. The Career Opportunity
EU Catalogue Services comprises of two workstreams (Product Setup Service & Premium Catalogue Service), designed to provide best-in-class, scalable solutions to help vendors add selection and improve the quality of their content and metadata (IDQ) on the Amazon platform. The team is seeking a high performing Catalog Consultant to contribute to the smooth running of the EU program. The successful candidate will report into the Spain Catalogue Services Program Manager and will be a strong contributor to the overall vision, helping meeting the needs of the business whilst protecting the integrity of the customer experience.
This job is based in Madrid. This is a 1year temp contract with possibility to continue in the company. Role Responsibilities The scope and main responsibilities of the role will include:
· Facilitating relationships with external business partners, understanding their basic goals, drivers and metrics.
· Diving deep into vendor issues, gathering, analyzing and sharing data to help push data-driven business decisions.
· Participating in the co-ordinatination of new vendors’ onboarding, contributing to set expectations and facilitating discussion using a preset agenda.
· Acting as one point of contact and trainer for offshore team members and local teams, you will identify issues and make sure that that they are addressed, documented and resolved in a timely and professional manner.
· Proactively scoping, participating in and delivering small local scale projects. You will define clear briefs and roadmaps, setting the expectations of stakeholders effectively.
· You will support projects with future EU rollout/constraints in mind.
· Auditing and supporting quality/efficiency of service processes, analysing and fixing root cause.
· Serve as an innovative center of excellence, working on catalogue pilots, testing new initiatives etc.
· Providing value-added recommendations to enhance systems and programmes.
· Operating with considerable autonomy, frugality and discretion, working efficiently with good prioritisation and judgment. You will help identify and evaluate potential risks and contribute to determine appropriate corrective action.
· Communicating and collaborating effectively with EU peers and management. Sharing knowledge with others (both verbally and in writing), within and outside your team.
· Responding promptly and accurately to questions from both customers and internal business partners, including leadership teams. Escalating issues promptly and appropriately when necessary.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.