Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping to increase adoption of Amazon Web Services by supporting development of key accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider?
Amazon Web Services are looking to develop a new Territory in Portugal to help drive the adoption of AWS cloud technology. AWS is looking for experienced account managers with a background in technology to help establish Amazon Web Services as a key technology platform provider.
As an AWS Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of emerging Cloud technology. Your responsibilities will include promoting the adoption of services with key accounts in a new territory. The ideal candidate will possess both an Account Management and technical background that enables them to help drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly targets. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Create & maintain an opportunity pipeline and help drive consistent account-specific activities
- Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
- Manage complex customer interactions
- Develop and facilitate long-term relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel