Help shape the future of Amazon in the EU!
Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience? Here is your opportunity:
Amazon is looking for a customer-focused, highly skilled, experienced Transportation Program Manager (f/m
) for the Reverse Logistics team. As a Transportation Program Manager, you will lead the development and execution of new transportation initiatives designed to improve overall efficiency and to meet the growing demand for transportation capacity. In addition, you will be responsible for defining and implementing product visions that meet our customers’ needs while satisfying performance and budget goals in EU.
This role requires working with business teams across the company to define requirements and high level process/system solutions. This position involves regular communication with project sponsors on status, risks and change control. Responsibilities:
- Own the Reverse Logistic Program and its development, identifying business opportunities and coordinating the development of improvement initiatives across multiple teams.
- Lead the development of key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement. Establish Carrier Performance Management, define evaluations and classifications, and drive towards long-term strategic partnerships with high performing Carriers.
- Responsible to manage all elements of the projects, including organizing and planning, estimating, managing resources, tracking and controlling projects, managing risk & opportunity, managing quality, communicating & documenting, and change management
- Outstanding problem solving ability and technical aptitude. Ability to recognize gaps in change management, workflows and operational processes and procedures.
- Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end transportation projects, working through the many obstacles along the way.
- Ability to work with multiple and ambiguous data sources to build solid business cases for project prioritization and decision-making processes.
Clear, precise, and regular communication with all stakeholders will be a key element for success in the role. This includes ongoing project status reports as well as capturing requirements from stakeholder teams.