The HR Shared Services (HRS) Office Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating all HRS functions for Amazon's Prague teams in PRG10.
The coordinator’s main responsibility will be to coordinate events, manage facilities related activities like seating and security access, create people engagement calendar and execute on it. He/She will report directly to Regional HR Shared Services Senior Manager located in Prague and will be responsible for remotely supporting LUX, UK and German locations as well from time to time. Tasks and responsibilities Facilities Management
- Acts as a local liaison to the building and the various trades should questions or issues arise that can not be managed via phones, faxes and emails (i.e. accepting delivery of furniture, managing relocations)
- Processes invoices locally and submits for approval.
- Manages furniture keys
- Assists with the management of any Facilities Management Projects Events Coordinator
- Organizes events for the teams in HROA in PRG10 for social engagement.
- Creates the social calendar for Christmas, summer party and post-Christmas for the teams.
- Responsible for all co-ordination of events throughout the year including vistor's. Purchasing/Office Services
- Preparing purchase orders and invoices for signature, including assigning the proper allocation of expenses.
- Provides oversight of mail services and acts as local contact for outsourced mail services provider.
- Provides oversight of remote Purchasing activities, including any involvement with Finance policies and staff.
- Assists with the coordination of all equipment installations and Moves, Adds and Changes (MACS)