Amazon’s Consumer Electronics team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical Senior In-Stock manager with proven experience driving process improvement and partnering with vendors. You will lead identifying, creating, developing and integrating innovative solutions and programs that drive improvements in the way we manage inventory.
A successful candidate in this role will focus on delivering improvements in automation, partnerships with vendors to improve operations while continuously improving operational metrics for the business to support the growth and scale of the category.
You will have a broad skill set including strong relationship management and negotiations skills, analytical horsepower, excellent business judgment, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for helping build an extraordinary shopping experience for Amazon’s customers. You must be willing to challenge the status quo in order to help improve existing workflows and processes to improve customer experience.
You will be a thought leader by influencing others to take action through scalable systems and processes, rather than just addressing issues.
- Deliver maximum product availability in the Consumer Electronics categories within budgeted inventory targets through effective end-to-end management of the supply chain.
- Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
- Work with vendor managers and other team members on expanding selection, executing promotional campaigns, and optimizing sourcing.
- Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve efficiency and assist with in-stock management, inventory replenishment, overstock inventory decisions, and operations processes.
- Be a leader beyond the own categories by giving user input to engineering teams across Amazon as they work to continuously improve systems and processes necessary for efficiency and growth.
- Manage large scale catalogue selection, be solution-oriented & able to integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
- Manage multiple projects and cooperate with stakeholders – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.
- Be a passionate category and customer advocate within Amazon.