Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Senior Software Development Engineer
2 months ago(3/14/2018 1:13 AM)
Position Category for Posting
The Role Amazon makes shopping more convenient for millions of customers and Dash Button and Dash Replenishment Service (DRS) are bringing this to a new level, revolutionizing the future of e-commerce. Reordering favorite consumables is easy with the simple press of Dash Button. With DRS, we will enable connected devices to fully automate replenishment, reordering needed consumables when they start to run low.
The Team The Dash team is responsible for the backend web services, mobile app experience, and developer facing SDK & experiences that power the Dash Button & DRS. We are looking for talented Software Development Engineers to develop new & innovative experiences. This is an opportunity to work with a broad set of technologies and develop & deploy exciting new experiences to customers on a regular cadence.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
· Extensive experience in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, C++ or C#
· Deep experience building large scale, high-performance systems in a complex, multi-tiered, distributed environment
· Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD)
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results · Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development · Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment · Understanding of performance tradeoffs, load balancing and operational issues · Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization