Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of world class sales and business development professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Technology and Consulting partners within the Spanish market.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon Cloud Search and Amazon Market Place. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify, acquire, influence and negotiate with strategic partners in addition to managing existing partners (SIs, ISVs)
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal AWS product teams to guide the direction of future offerings.
- Deliver well qualified end customer opportunities via partners to the AWS field sales force.
- Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.