The Specialist role in the Tier 2 team within HR Shared Services is responsible for facilitating structured performance and capability development for their assigned Tier 2 HR Administrators.
The primary function of the Specialist, is to conduct the quality review of the trouble tickets and coach administrators to improve their performance by providing clear expectations and consistency through standard work. The Specialist will accomplish this by providing formal coaching sessions on regular basis based on performance results and defined objectives between Specialists and Team leaders. Key areas of focus will include coaching for quality of work improvements, Knowledge base ownership, continuous improvements and quality onboarding of new Administrators.
The Specialist will be the catalyst for the Administrator to acquire the knowledge needed for improvement and development. They will deliver results by creating a supportive relationship with their team, maintaining their knowledge base and promoting a culture of ownership. Responsibilities:
1. Acting as Team Leader deputy
- escalation point for department wide operational procedures and delivery by:
· Actively contributing to the strategic discussion for T2 development.
· Maintaining a high level of accessibility (resource planning) as a general resource for department members.
· Maintaining knowledge of Tier 2 Administrators resources, such as: People Soft, Remedy, Time and Attendance Systems, Recruiting Systems etc.
· Maintaining knowledge of team-specific operational procedures for example SOPs, process maps etc.
· Building efficient relations with the stakeholders.
· Subject Matter Expert 1) expert of one process across all lines of business and multiple regions/countries. Or 2) expert of all processes with one region/country.
2. Assists team with performance improvement efforts, through the following activities:
· Following Quality and productivity coaching process as prescribed by their Team Leads and Manager.
· Examine data to identify continuous learning needs and coordinate the resources to fill those needs.
· Fully responsible for the facilitation of the training topics, content, material and schedules and able to train across multiple Lines of Business and regions/countries.
· Contributes to a positive team environment by:
· Proactively aiding teammates with difficult customer contacts for tickets (as applicable)
· Demonstrating effective communication and cooperation with other team members (including other teams)
· Support Team Leaders and Manager to manage team work load and morale.
Serves as a role model by displaying good judgment, a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, adherence to company policies and a commitment to excellent customer service.
· Collaborating with other Specialists on best practices and coaching styles
· Regular data analysis, mining for ticket trends.
· Short term goal setting and tracking (improvement actions).
· Successfully completes approved special projects as assigned.
Identifies ongoing process improvement (Six Sigma, Green belt, LEAN)) projects and supporting the team leader and management in executing those.