Interested to help shape the product roadmap for Amazon devices in Europe? Come work with us! We’re working hard, having fun, and making history!
As a Senior Manager, Product Management, you will help to build digital products and features that are integrated with Amazon's retail and digital services. You will execute the product strategy and roadmap for international launches. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance and executive teams to bring features and products to market and execute business opportunities for Amazon. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, have technology depth and be able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization and be adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
- Lead a team of Product Managers, UX Designers and Content Editors who together define and shape the customer experience, delivering new features and products to customers.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on leadership's strategy and vision
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load