Amazon’s Consumer Goods team
is looking for a talented Lead Senior Vendor Manager who will be responsible for leading the Health and Personal Care category. In this role you will work to create earth's greatest shopping experience of Health and Personal Care products, with a store featuring more products, brands, & more compelling content than any store, online or offine and invent the futureç! The Category Comprises: Nutrition and Vitamins, Household Consumables, Baby Care, Personal Care (oral care, nail care, skin care, etc), Health (Parapharmacy, Optics, Smoking cessation) and Sex and Sensuality. You will be the main point of contact with Brands for the channels of Retail, Pantry and Prime Now and will deal with top management large FMCG brands as well as small manufacturers. Your Responsibilities:
- Define the selection strategy, which categories to focus on, which brands to prioritize, what type of product, price range, etc.
- Grow and manage the selection through strong vendor relationships including assessing market procurement conditions, recommending terms, and implementing procurement strategies.
- Act as pivotal role in the E-commerce business, liaising with Marketing, Instock Management, Logistiscs, Legal.
- Manage a team of Vendor Managers and Marketing Managers
- Be responsible for the following areas of business management: promotional campaigns, support to in-stock management (in close relationship to our supply chain management team), product management, and vendor performance communications.
- With online content management team, develop and execute collaborative marketing and promotions campaign for a wide variety of products across the category.
- Help to set up a category procurement support strategy along with supply chain teams and drive continuous process improvements, such as improving vendor lead times.
- Manage item/vendor set-up in various tools.
- Attend trade shows and vendor meetings as required.
- Monitor and research industry and competitive trends to make the Amazon offering the best for the customer.
- Manage vendors and internal processes in daily operative tasks.