Amazon is expanding its Retail business and is looking for a smart and ambitious Senior Manager to support and manage our existing vendor base, maximizing their potential on the Amazon websites. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our Customers and for you!
The Retail Account Management team works to help Vendors be successful on Amazon, removing blockers where necessary in order to deliver the best possible customer experience. Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment, you will have full responsibility for achieving business objectives and be the voice of the vendor; identifying potential issues and working closely across multiple stakeholders in order to solve problems and improve processes. We expect that you can work autonomously, think both strategically and tactically, and take full control and responsibility for achieving your goals. As a Senior Manager your responsibilities will include:
· Identifying opportunities for Vendors to grow their business, engaging with relevant teams to achieve objectives
· Managing the Vendor experience and working with key resolver groups to remove any issues
· Analyzing vendor performance, identifying improvement actions and presenting insights and recommendations as needed to senior management
· Engaging with Retail teams across locales to share learnings and deliver improvements
· Helping to define and deliver the account management vision for Retail vendors
· Act as an internal ambassador for the Italian and Spanish Account Management team
·Manage a 3-people team managing Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.fr
This is a critical role and will involve working closely with stakeholders across the business, including Retail, project management and Vendor Contact Management (Italy, Spain and internationally). We are looking for an individual that is excited about learning and building a career in e-commerce and is able to:
· Take the initiative and operate with a high degree of autonomy
· Solve complex and ambiguous problems using structured thinking and data driven insights
· Operate in a fast paced environment, prioritizing their efforts accordingly
· Effectively communicate and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
· Think and act strategically and tactically delivering measurable results
This role will be based in one of Amazon’s Madrid/Milan or Paris office.