Amazon is looking for a Senior Program Manager/ Business Consultant to lead our Global Digital Documentation Program! Our mission in the Global Digital Documents team is to completely eliminate paper from Amazon employment processes. As the lead for the EMEA region, you will partner closely with business and technical teams to build cutting edge, creative solutions to problems that may not have not been solved anywhere else in the world; enabling unbounded scale of global processes, while delivering a simple and intuitive user experience for all Amazonian candidates and workers.
This role will need a deep understanding of the business and user experience, then partner and consult closely with business and technical teams to identify, design, develop, and implement digital solutions. A successful candidate must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading and coordinating complex cross-functional programs. We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically with a strong technical background. This role will have a strong focus on establishing analytics and success criteria to measure and benchmark customer experience, program impact, and program health.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build voice of customer, stakeholder, and technology feedback mechanisms to design/create innovative product and service enhancements based on customer need
- Partner with technology/product teams to drive innovative technology solutions that scale and support Amazon’s growth
- Lead regular prioritization with regional process owners, technology teams, and leadership to ensure cross-functional alignment on highest priority service and technology enhancements
- Develop programmatic goals, metrics, and success indicators to drive program initiatives and monitor overall adoption and health of program
- Establish regional learning strategy and content for key stakeholders
- Cultivate strong collaborative relationships with key global partners, HR leaders, and business teams across Amazon
- Develop deep knowledge of downstream/upstream HR systems utilized by Amazon and consult with business on best practices in leveraging digital document technology to support existing projects and upcoming initiatives
- Demonstrate ability to influence decision makers and manage expectations with all levels of the organization and craft persuasive written narratives
- Drive large-scale expansion projects, working cross-functionally with developers, product managers, training, and change management teams to ensure successful delivery and implementation of new products and features
- Collaborate with Legal, Compliance, and regional service teams to define, support, monitor, and measure global compliance requirements and processes
- Manage relationships with critical stakeholder organizations including HRBP, Recruiting, Operations, Retail, AWS, Benefits, and Legal