AWS Global Business Operations (GBO) is seeking an experienced Analyst with a background in incentive compensation or revenue reconciliation. This unique hybrid role will provide an adventurous candidate the opportunity to cross-train in one of these two disciplines in GBO’s main offices in Seattle before reporting to their assigned location in Luxembourg. As the AWS salesforce grows, the operational demands on GBO grow with it and our ability to support, train, process, and reconcile requests of the geos will require resources both in HQ as well as local AWS entities. This role will report to the GBO Manager of Revenue & Segmentation Services with a dotted line to the GBO Manager of Incentive Compensation.
We are seeking a smart, motivated, and driven Business Operations Analyst to focus on improving our alignment with the local sales support operations team, increasing Geo Ops understanding of process and governance and helping support faster resolutions to their revenue and incentive compensation requests. This role will be responsible for reconciling revenue variances, administering compensation plans, performing ad-hoc analysis, and training local sales support and operations resources.
A successful candidate loves problem solving, obsesses over their data, and has a track-record of providing best-in-class customer-centric service. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support the day-to-day administration of compensation plans
· Ensures all compensation methodologies, policies, procedures and governance are followed
· Assist with the distribution of individual Compensation Plans and reporting on Attainment to target.
· Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, OBIEE, and other data management/BI systems
· Drive Timely resolution of production issues and proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
· Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting