Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers and merchants. We obsess over providing world class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
This role can be based in Bratislava, Cork or Luxembourg.
Internal Job Title: EU Service Delivery Manager
The Service Delivery Manager will build, develop and lead a real time capability accountable for the management of "on the day" service levels across phone and email queues in EU Seller Support. Supporting 4 seperate Opperating Units across 5 Amazon sites and 2 outsourcers this role will own the short term resource plan (<14 days) to deliver optimum customer service across all areas. Reporting into the EU Sr Capacity Planning Manager and managing a small team of RTA Analysts, you will do this through the following key accountabilities.
1. Manage the delivery and allocation of skilled resource across the EU Contact Centers, to ensure that area service targets are achieved in the most cost effective way, while delivering an exceptional Customer Experience.
2. Provide consistent communication between the Real Time Team, Operational Team Managers and Site Leaders, so that any service issues are highlighted, recommendations made and targets achieved through sensible negotiation and prioritization across the Operation
3. Work with Operational Management to design and agree service protection strategies, ensuring buy in and commitment at all levels allowing the Real Time team to support the customer Experience at all times
4. Manage on the day and short term off line requests, while still achieving Service Level targets
5. To complete measurement and analysis of key data to ensure that trends are understood and proactively highlighted so as to aid decision making and drive positive change to enhance service delivery
6. Effectively communicate information and data to all interested parties across the business, being able to influence decision making based on solid data and analytics
7. Design and develop new ways of working with the back office areas to support best in class real time management
8. Work closely with the Forecasting and Scheduling teams to fulfill responsibilities in the overall Planning and review processes
9. Liaise with Operations on service delivery issues, taking corrective action to meet service level goals or to increase productivity
10. Chair daily meeting with Operations Managers to review performance, forecast accuracy and sickness levels and to devise an action plan as necessary for the current day/week. Identifying the reasons for failure of any SLA and Support Ops with OT requirements by ensuring a process is implemented and followed
11. Facilitate and implement solutions with the rescheduling and optimization of exceptions, to minimize impact on the floor and to mitigate hotspots and maximize availability
12. Support RTA analyst to maximize performance by coordinating TL’s to react appropriately during busy periods