We Pioneer. Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce website. The Amazon Associates program is a key and integral part of our Marketing Mix to bring new customers to Amazon, drive existing customers to discover new products or programs (e.g. Prime or Prime Video) and increase customer loyalty. The Amazon Associates program is one of the most well-known and respected Affiliates programs worldwide and enables our partners (which range from content websites to financial services companies) to monetize their online traffic by referring customers to Amazon.
We are currently seeking a partner-obsessed Head of Partnerships, Spain
to lead our Associates team based in Madrid with the key goal to establish new and innovative partnerships at scale, as well as increase our opportunities with our existing hundreds of thousands of partners in Spain. The Head of Associates is a key member of the Marketing team, reporting directly into the Head of Marketing for Italy and Spain and interacting frequently with senior stakeholders from Amazon and from current and future partners.
The Head of Partnerships for Spain will be responsible for:
- Leading the local Associates team, focusing on generating new partnerships (business development) as well as increasing revenues for our existing partnerships (account management)
- Leading key business development activities, from the exploratory phase to the launch and the expansion of partnerships.
- Representing Amazon holistically with key partners.
- Improving business results, reporting to senior management and communicating closely with various internal senior stakeholders.
- Ensuring the fit of the Associates activities with other key Marketing channels (mass advertising, search, social media, email, push notifications ...)
- Coaching the local Associates team in business development tools, processes and best practices.
This role will be based in Madrid.