• Passionate about the growth and success of AWS customers.
• Experience in managing technical support teams and will also have a record of driving projects to improve support-related processes and the technical support experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, which will be key in driving customer communication during AWS critical events.
• Experience with some of following technologies:
o Web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
o Systems administration (Linux and/or Windows)
o Networking (DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP, Load Balancing)
o Programming / scripting (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
• The Amazon Web Services business requires innovative thinking balanced with a strong customer and quality focus. This leader will have a track record of achieving that balance.
• A degree in computer science, IST, IS, IT or equivalent experience