Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate to help manage our relationship with one of our strategic global SI partners in France.
As a Strategic Partner Development Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to execute on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services of a Global Strategic Partner and down into their client base.
Your responsibilities will include driving executive and field relationships, collaborating on the development and execution of go-to-market and solution plans, and working to enable hundreds of resources. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with the partner teams, you will be responsible for driving partner and end customer adoption across all market segments. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, as well as a background that enables them to easily interact with SI partners, enterprise customers and field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the global strategic partner’s senior leadership and field organization to define and execute joint go to market programs.
- Manage and drive joint engagements between the SI partner and AWS global and regional account teams.
- Serve as a key member of the Partner Development team in helping to define and deliver the joint solution set and supporting collateral.
- Engage the partner’s field organization, channels and end customers to create and drive opportunities for AWS.
- Help build a strategic development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction as well as the overarching strategic direction for the global partner.
- Execute the strategic development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
- Work closely with the partner’s customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services, making sure they have the technical resources required.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical requirements of our partner and work closely with the internal development team to input into the direction of our product offerings.
- Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management teams of both AWS and the partner.
- Serve as a liaison to the legal group.