At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The goal of Amazon is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
Based from our Spanish head office in Madrid, Amazon is now looking to hire an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Program Manager for Amazon in Spain.Role Overview:
The Program Manager Planning & Capacity role is an exciting role within Amazon, the focus of which will be in translating business requirements into technical dependencies and taking the lead on implementing the required technical changes through modifying and enhancing the configuration elements.
The ideal candidate will be one who thrives in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and is excited to take ownership of the technical configuration aspects required to enable both daily operational requirements and long term business initiatives and goals. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Amazon Operations and Project Managers to understand business requirements. Identify and scope technical aspects required to enable the execution of the upcoming business requirements and initiatives in a timely manner.
- Plan and co-ordinate the Technical development with software teams by aligning dependencies and deliver at stipulated deadlines.
- Take complete ownership of the technical frontline for business changes for Amazon Transportation in IT.
- Demonstrate expertise in working to tight deadlines and ensure that all parties are providing key information on time to enable timely execution.
- Lead periodical audits of configuration features and ensure systems required to deliver the intended operational effect are in place.
- Work with IT-wide Network Planning Managers and Configuration Managers and lead holiday configurations, Q4 configurations and all other configuration aspects for Amazon Transportation.
- Develop an in depth understand of configuration aspects and become an expert who can lead and take complete ownership of configuration elements for Amazon Transportation.