Are you a Solutions Architect (SA) with a strong background in application architecture, software development, delivery methodologies, and operations? Are you passionate about how development teams create systems that solve unique and challenging problems at scale, along with the processes and methodologies required to develop, deliver, and operate them? Do you want to have an impact in the evolution and use of cloud services in the context of software development? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners exploit cloud computing to drive significant business impact?
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
At AWS, we’re hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to collaborate with our customers and partners on solutions and patterns that help builders build and lead the way to establish new best practices. These engagements will be focused on the developer and development teams, including those in large enterprises, medium-sized businesses, or startups, and covering topics such as SDKs, Continuous Integration, Application Lifecycle and Delivery, Dev&Test, Service Oriented Architectures, Multi-Tenancy and SaaS concepts, and agile development methodologies. This role will focus on AWS Services for developers and on helping development teams of our customers and partners to take advantage of cloud capabilities in the development context.
- Design Customer Solutions Collaborate with the wider AWS teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services that serve the whole spectrum of needs of developers and development teams, such as:
- Amazon CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, Code Pipeline, CloudFormation to drive agility into the application lifecycle
- ElasticBeanstalk, EC2 Container Service, AWS Lambda, OpsWorks for optimal application delivery and management
- DynamoDB, SWF, SQS, CloudFront, WAF, KMS, Inspector to produce cloud native application architectures that are high performance, resilient and secure
- CloudWatch, Kinesis, EMR to deliver applications that can be operated, monitored, measured and analysed
- Devise Strategy Engage with Solution Architects, Account Managers Professional Services and Partners to define strategies to engage with developers in key accounts and market segments.
- Engage with AWS Service teams to drive direction and serve as the voice of the customer.
- Thought Leadership – Provide thought leadership on developer focused solutions that benefit customers through the use of AWS Services. This takes the form of contribution to external publications such as Blogs, Whitepapers and Reference architectures, as well as internal training of Solution Architects, Professional Services Consultants, Technical Account Managers, and AWS Trainers.