Over the past 19 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the consumer and has become one of the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world with more than 152 million active customer accounts, more than 2 million active seller accounts, and over $88 billion in revenue globally. Amazon Business is dedicated to serving the needs of business customers and we are focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. We are recruiting a handful of the best and brightest to make this vision a reality.
B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base. Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
Amazon EU B2B Marketplace (3P) is looking for a talented Technical Integration Manager responsible for supporting our key Marketplace Business Sellers in the EU. You will help Sellers integrate their full catalogue technically with Amazon systems and synchronize their own system with their Amazon Selling Account using at best our Marketplace Web Services (MWS). You will be responsible for managing each Integration as a separate project starting from presales to a successful launch on the platform. Responsibilities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
- Actively manage the technical integration of a portfolio of international key Business Sellers.
- Analyze each Seller’s existing system and work with their technical staff to define requirements, design appropriate integration solutions, validate data integrity and verify business processes.
- Ensure that all Sellers meet a high quality bar by (i) Achieving high-quality automation with Amazon MWS APIs, (ii) Ensure Sellers add their full selection onto the Marketplace, (iii) Sellers use Amazon Business features
- Participate in day-to-day operational aspects of the EU Marketplace B2B team, including suggesting and executing business improvement initiatives.
- Gather requirements and help us build the tools and processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which Sellers and partners integrate with us.