Purpose of the role:
The Amazon Engineering & Facilities team keeps all our equipment in excellent working order, from printers to conveyor belts.
As a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Area Manager of the Engineering & Facilities team, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the building and all the supporting services. You will also support the Engineering Project Team on larger installations and expansions. In this role you will play a key role in facilitating process and system changes and enjoy a dynamic interaction with internal and external business partners, contractors and vendors.
Besides your day-to-day activities, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in projects and innovate. You will be a key part of a multinational team and thrive in delivering high-quality results and always be on the lookout for improvements. Key responsibilities:
· Responsible for the overall building and facilities maintenance (Reliability, Performance, Cost, etc.)
· Responsible for equipment maintenance (Conveyors, Labelling Machines, etc.)
· Develop and apply Preventive Maintenance Routines on Equipment and on Facility, aligned with local regulation, amazon policies and assurance requirements
· Follow up material purchasing with the Procurement Team
· Provide feedback and analysis on facility equipment performance and availability
· Manage day to day issues on facility with the Operations teams, defining Priorities with Operation, and organize the work with his team
· Responsible to manage a team of Maintenance Technicians. Define goals, priorities, organized staff planning, staff training
· Ensure adherence to all Health & Safety procedures. Be proactive in the raising of potential H&S issues and the development of personal safety awareness
· Responsible for building housekeeping to keep the site within 5S standards
· Support the Engineering team for installation of new Equipment